HomeR&D Tax Credit CalculatorState R&D CreditsIndustry R&D CreditsJournalContact

Frequently Asked Questions

Listed below are some of the most frequently asked questions our team receives about R&D tax credits

Can the R&D Tax Credit be claimed for a prior year?

Yes, the R&D tax credit can be claimed if the federal and state statute of limitations have not lapsed. For federal purposes, an amended return can be filed up to three years from the original filing date. Most states follow the same 3-year statute of limitations; however, some do differ.

Go Back